Sunday, July 26, 2009

Inverted Bob Vs Graduated Bob

Fiorillo: "I want to give assurance to the companies'

ROTTERDAM - "Do not just put the ball on the disc, I thought I would throw myself on the left. He pulled strong at mid-height and I got lucky and succeeded, with the opposite hand, to lift the ball over the bar. " Describes it, Vincenzo Fiorillo, with extreme ease, rigor neutralized in the Dutch half an hour this afternoon recovery. Naturally, yes, but the technical act has been remarkable. In the basin of the "De Kuip", it was already on for the 2-0 Feyenoord ("We're losing, we have worked so hard and workloads have made themselves felt. At official events there is still time), then came the third. But when Tim Vincken occurred from eleven meters has had to deal with the cat leap of portierino Oregina.

Warranties. "I must admit - Vincenzo said after the game - on a personal level I'm really happy, even for the deviation on Cissé then pull away from Ziegler. I did not expect to get today, then Castellazzi had a little problem and I am done be ready. I went into the field concentrated, with the right determination and I'll do the same during the entire season. My intention is to give guarantees to the company: if I happen to replace Luke, I will not regret it, proving that I can help and can count on me. "

head right. After the difficulties of Palermo, to Rotterdam, it was a good test. "A goalie must be able to forget mistakes - says the number 90 Sampdoria - can not bury memories. We must look forward. It took me a bit ', but now I feel changed. I went to work recently, I came back and I started in training with his head right, with that mentality and humility that perhaps I had last year. Today I was rewarded. "

(Sampdoria.it, July 26, 2009)

0 comments:

Post a Comment